2021 in Review: The Top Podcasts of the Year
2021 marked a major development at The Maritime Excecutive as we moved into a new format for our podcasts. Our audio releases remain popular, and they account for the top three episodes of the year, but the majority of TME's podcasts can now be found in video form.
From the cruise restart to maritime security to developments in maritime technology, TME's podcast series covered a broad range of topics of critical concern to the maritime industry in 2021. Thank you for joining us, and we look forward to sharing more industry-insider conversations with you in 2022. In case you may have missed any of our most popular episodes, the top ten podcasts of the year were:
- Port Tampa Bay Keeps Florida Moving
- AWO Sets the Tone for U.S. Waterways
- Protecting Mariners in the Strait of Hormuz
- Advanced Simulation for Sustainable Shipping
- The Biggest Risks for Shipping in 2021
- Port Canaveral Prepares to Relaunch Cruise Voyages
- Regent Seven Seas Relauches Luxury Cruising
- Roland Schwarz, ABB Turbocharging
- Bo Cerup-Simonsen on Decarbonization
- Dr. Jonathan D. T. Ward on China’s New World Order
The opinions expressed herein are the author's and not necessarily those of The Maritime Executive.