Field Service Manager - Philadelphia
Manage all field service operations for the US Northeast energy business
- Direct all field service engineers and technicians in every day activities
- Schedule and follow up on all service calls
- - Travel arrangements
- - Parts and tools for job assignments
- - Inventory management
- - Call reports and billing
- Personnel training and management including hiring
- Customer relationship management
- Champion safety culture in shop and in field
- B.S. Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, or related
- 5+ years experience with the maintenance of diesel engines
- Experience with power generation industry, including backup power systems
- Knowledge of dual-fuel diesel engine operation and maintenance
- Management of teams of 3 or more preferred
- Ability and attitude to occasionally work in the field to maintain service quality levels
- High energy and attention to detail, ability to motivate
For confidential consideration, please contact Mick Tansey, Engineering Partner, Flagship Management. Mick@flagshipmgt.com or +1 (954) 577-5100.
Consideration can only be given to candidates with the right to work legally in the United States.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Exceptional managerial opportunity with a growing organization.